Welcome to the Liturgy Committee page. The committee sets the overall direction for liturgy at Cabrini. A place to do some “dreaming,” as well as the information-sharing and decision-making that affect our liturgies. Quarterly meetings. All are welcome.
Last updated: 11/01/2013
About the Liturgy Committee...The committee ...
ActivitiesCommittee activities include:
- Coordinating liturgical activities between each of the liturgical ministry areas.
- Establishing priorities among the parish’s liturgical desires and determine which can realistically be addressed and where inter-committee or inter-parish collaboration might be effective.
- Working closely with the parish staff on issues related to the liturgy.
- Evaluating the liturgical life of the community to determine the effectiveness of the liturgy. Welcome new ideas.
- Maintaining communication with the parish concerning liturgy, encouraging active support and involvement.
- Providing on-going formation of parishioners involved in liturgical ministries through workshops, study, spiritual formation, etc.
- Maintaining communication with the Parish Council through the council liaison and the committee chair.
- Overseeing and approving the liturgy budget.
- Responding to liturgical concerns, questions and issues that are raised.
Committee MembersJim Polakowski (Chair)
Chris Kosowski (Staff)
Date/Time of Meetingh:mmpm-h:mmpm 2nd day of every month. Place
For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org