- Parish Council
- Vision Themes »
- Liturgy Committee
- Justice & Peace »
- Education Committee
- Pastoral Care »
- Outreach Committee
- Community Life
- Plant/Maintenance Comm-About »
- Finance Committee
- Habitat »
The committee is responsible to:
1. Coordinate liturgical activities between each of the liturgical ministry areas.
2. Establish priorities among the parish’s liturgical desires and determine which can realistically be addressed and where inter-committee or inter-parish collaboration might be effective.
3. Work closely with the parish staff on issues related to the liturgy.
4. Evaluate the liturgical life of the community to determine the effectiveness of the liturgy. Welcome new ideas.
5. Maintain communication with the parish concerning liturgy, encouraging active support and involvement.
6. Provide on-going formation of parishioners involved in liturgical ministries through workshops, study, spiritual formation, etc.
7. Maintain communication with the Parish Council through the council liaison and the committee chair.
8. Oversee and approve the liturgy budget.
9. Respond to liturgical concerns, questions and issues that are raised.